Friday, December 01, 2006

a flash of sun

At last! A little sunshine. It only lasted 12 seconds but it was enough to take a photo the holiday bunting I made. I have made a few soft trees but due a leak, I am not able to show them situ. Hopefully, that'll be sorted this weekend. More decorations to come.

A vague addition to WIP Friday. Most of what I'm making these days is holiday gifts and as I don't want to spoil the surprise for the recipients, that's all I can post. We are planning to send everything off by the end of next week.

Half a pomegranate is my one favorite snack these days. Must be all the vitamin C.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your bunting. pomegranates are so delicious. sounds like a perfect snack.

1:30 PM  
Blogger skona said...

shari: thanks! it's great on a busy day because it forces me to slow down for bit as it's very hard to eat a pomegranate quickly.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home