Thursday, January 15, 2009


Where has the week gone?!? I suppose recovering from illness and the film project Aren and I are working on explains it's disappearance. We are close to the end of the project which feels great. It's been a long one and we are ready to move on.

Some good links:

+ What We Wore. Via, found on Camilla's blog.
+ Straw straw. I was just wondering what people used for straws before plastic when I came across the gold medal entry in Muji's design competition. Check out the other designs as well. When are you coming to Canada, Muji?
+ Glove Works by Paul Villinski. Via...I can't remember.
+ How great are these baskets and bags? Via
+ Have you seen this? A little silly but some delicious combos.
+ A new favorite blog. Very British focused which I love.
+ Making candy. I would love to try some. Next time I'm in New York.

ps. doesn't my carrot look like it needs pants?

4 Comments:

Blogger singne said...

yes, I think you should dress him up!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Celine said...

such a funny carrot!

2:59 PM  
Blogger skona said...

singne: i should have but i decided to eat him. next time.
celine: i know! it was a lovely surprise.

9:44 AM  
Blogger beehivequeen said...

Love the legs on this puppy which of course were meant to be eaten one by one!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home