Thursday, March 15, 2007

hiatus


I'm very busy again. People who know me in real life will proably roll their eyes as, I guess, I say this alot. The thing is, it's true. I was thinking of going on a bit of blogging hiatus (if you don't include my unofficial one for the last little while) as I felt bad about not posting. Is it still a blog if you don't post? I don't think so.


But then that made me feel sad as I really enjoy the process (even though it's challenging, constantly trying to find something interesting to talk about) so I have decided to post just once a week, with maybe some photo only posts here and there. As well, due to my limited time, I won't be able to respond to comments as reguarly. I appreciate and read every comment so please continue!

See you next week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your photos, I hope you keep posting them. Take care in your time of busyness, will be looking out for new posts even if you only post once a week. Best wishes.

11:26 AM  
Blogger singne said...

Don't feel any pressure to post ... there are times in your life when you can, and times when you can't ... when we do check and there is something new, we'll be delighted, and otherwise, we'll know you're too busy. You can't fit everything into your life, some things have to get dropped now and then.
I love the new banner, what a cute little bird stepping out!

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home