Monday, March 05, 2007

beautiful use, round 2

I participated in the Beautiful Use swap again. I swapped with Véronique. I love everything she sent. Thanks Véronique!
We use the creamer everyday and I can't wait to use the fabric for something special. Sadly, the plate broke in transit but it's still beautiful. Perhaps a mosiac is in order? To see all the swaps, click here.

I sent her a doll quilt for her daughter, a set of coasters and some furniture for her dollhouse (I forgot to take photos).



2 Comments:

Blogger Véronique said...

Hi Reva,

I'm so sorry the plate broke! What a shame. I guess I didn't use enough bubblewrap. If I ever find it again (or something similar), I'll send it to you.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a part of this swap too! I love K.Cooper, her blog is so great and she has this great swap.

Nice blog!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home