Sunday, January 14, 2007

delurking


This is my very late and unofficial entry to the Tea Party Day. Notice the messy desk? It's the reason I haven't posted in awhile. The two shows I'm designing open in just over a week, deadlines for the short film I'm producing approach steadily and my part time job requires more of my attention. I am going to take a blog break until February so I don't go mental.

In the spirit of National Delurking Week, I'll leave you with this link to the shows I'm working on. I don't know why I have kept my real identity a secret (dramatic, eh?). Somehow I thought it would be better to separate my work and real life from this space but really, my work is my life. And all I have to talk about and share here, comes from both my work and real life. Silly me, there is no separation.

For the record, A is really Aren.

9 Comments:

Blogger shari said...

hi reva,
so nice to meet you. your work looks amazing! enjoy your little break and i look forward to your return.
cheers, shari

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,
Cuz we all need a little DRAMA in our lives. Ms. dynomite and I are working on moving past the old Drama and looking forward to the new. Don't work too hard. -LB-

7:45 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

looking forward to new posts in Feb.

love your work :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i knew who you were all along...i've been the true lurker. but lurk no longer! wonderful blogging sister..

8:33 PM  
Blogger singne said...

aha! I suspected you were Reva and 'A' was Aren ...

8:51 PM  
Blogger julie said...

Nice to meet you!! Enjoy your break!

3:15 AM  
Blogger amisha said...

hi there,
so nice to meet you! enjoy your blog break and looking forward to seeing more of your work when you return.
warmly
amisha

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey reva, it was very lovely having a kitchen party together at LQ's bday bash yesterday!

i like that we now get to collide in the blogosphere, posting crafts, snacks and randomonions. woop! xoj

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for sharing and it's great to see you. I love the look of your teaport cosy-thing on the table, have a successful show!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home