Wednesday, June 11, 2008

may i suggest a popsicle?


The other day, I found a popsicle mould like the one we had growing up in a funny restaurant supply store on College St. My siblings and I delighted in making popsicles whenever we could. Of course, we just poured juice from the fridge into the moulds and put them in the freezer but we felt like we were really making a treat for ourselves.

First round many years later: lemonade. So refreshing. I am excited about using fresh juices and fruits. How good would watermelon be?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try this: banana, cocoa, peanut butter, and soymilk

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes I remember these popsicles. I think grape fruit punch was definitely Arnold's favorite.

1:07 PM  
Blogger marcellobawzy said...

I'm not sure what flavor that popsicle is but I'm feeling, "giving" today. My acute act of benevolence is simple and that is, to share knowledge: You MUST-must, must eat 1-2 Big Stick popsicles (remember those?) at the onset of any headache, migraine and last but not least a hangover.

why yes, i am a doctor, I'm licensed via internet classes. , where I completed my residency on the cryogenically human popsicles , if you will.

back to work, my god...must stop procrastinating.
peace

peace-
marcellobawzy

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home